Oferta Laboral: Ingeniero de Reservorios Geotérmicos, Geólogo Profesional para I+D, Bélgica
VITO, una organización flamenca independiente de investigación en el área de tecnologías limpias y desarrollo sostenible, en Belgica, está buscando candidatos para los cargos de ingeniero de reservorios geotérmicos, geólogo profesional de I+D, con ubicación en Mol, Bélgica.
VITO a publicado un aviso de oferta laboral para los cargos de Ingeniero de Reservorios Geotérmicos y Geólogo Profesional para I+D. La ubicación es en Mol, Bélgica.
El detalle se publica en inglés:
As a researcher in the geology team of VITO, you contribute to development of a geothermal energy system in Flanders, Europe and beyond.
You take up a position as a reservoir engineer and are responsible for:
- Operational follow up of the reservoir characteristics of the Balmatt geothermal power plant in Mol, Belgium:
- Analysis and interpretation well test data
- Design and setup of test programs, evolving towards an operational production program
- Development and maintenance of a reservoir model, including history matching, to fully understand the dynamics of the subsurface reservoir
- Provide support in well test interpretation, reservoir modelling and setup of test and production programs for geothermal power plants in Flanders and beyond.
- Report model results, analysis and interpretations to customers, stakeholders and the scientific community.
- Integrate your knowledge and expertise in collaborative projects with fellow researchers and partners.
- Close cooperation with the interdisciplinary geothermal energy team at VITO.
- You have a degree in reservoir, petroleum or geological engineering, or master’s degree in geology or hydrogeology. A PhD is a plus.
- You have proven experience in the following domains:
- Geology and hydrogeology
- Reservoir engineering
- Geothermal energy
- Rock mechanics
- You have experience in reservoir modelling and related software packages (such as TOUGH2 or ECLIPSE).
- You have experience with well test interpretation tools (e.g. IHS Markit Welltest, Kappa Saphir,…).
- You have good communication skills and are a team player.
- You are fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
- A competitive salary
- A range of benefits including allowances, insurances, adjustable holiday package
- Flexible working hours and workplace
- Innovation is our core asset, therefore it goes without saying that we give our employees the opportunity to undertake additional training and keep up to date in their field of expertise
- The chance to be part of an organisation with an international reputation, known for its advanced technological research and scientific consultancy
- The possibility to actively contribute towards sustainable developments at local, national and global level
Location: Mol, Belgium
Jobfield: R&D & Engineering
Fuente: VITO via LinkedIn