Oferta Laboral: Ingeniero de Perforación – Geotermia, Ormat, Nevada
Ormat Technologies ha publicado un aviso de oferta laboral para el cargo de Ingeniero de Perforación en Geotermia, para sus operaciones en Reno, Nevada.
Ormat Technologies en Reno, Nevada está buscando un candidato para ocupar el puesto de Ingeniero de Perforación, responsable de la planificación y coordinación de las actividades de perforación. Esto incluye la preparación e implementación de programas de ingeniería de perforación, aprobaciones de agencias reguladoras, optimización de procesos y operaciones de perforación, resumen de resultados y lecciones aprendidas, preparación y mantenimiento del presupuesto de perforación.
El idioma para el cargo es inglés y el detalle se presenta en inglés
- Work on team of drilling engineers, geologists, resource engineers, and drilling personnel
- Prepare and manage drilling programs to ensure timely and efficient execution of all drilling activities
- Ensure that drilling tasks have been thoroughly researched, engineered, analyzed and implemented with regulatory agency approval and in a safe and efficient manner
- Establish goals, schedules and deadlines for drilling activities and programs
- Consult on safety, regulatory and quality assurance concerns
- Keep abreast of new developments in drilling techniques; modify drilling operations to implement these new techniques
- Supervise and manage drilling projects
- Prepare the drilling budget and control expenditures
- Track drilling costs and approve invoices
- Manage Ormat and contract company representatives
- Work within team of geologists and resource engineers to design effective drilling programs and to solve issues while drilling
- Must be able to operate a vehicle in a safe manner, enter and exit vehicle without assistance, remain alert while driving for continuous period of time and read and understand maps
- Must be able to travel frequently nationally and internationally
- Provides technical advice for drilling contractors and consultants
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering required
- 5 years of engineering experience preferred
- Must have excellent communication and project management skills
- Must have excellent organizational and planning skills with a strong sense of urgency and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a busy work environment with intense periods of activity
- Must be able to use and acquire knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation. Must be proficient in AutoCAD, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and use of the Internet
- Must have the ability to read, write and speak English at a level that will permit the employee to understand and communicate information in a manner that will enable the employee to safely and efficiently perform the job duties
- Must possess at any time a valid driver’s license with a driving record acceptable to ORMAT auto insurance carrier
- Some weekend and holiday work required
- The ability to navigate and work in remote field locations and work outdoors in difficult weather conditions
- The ability to perform normal sitting and standing activities and lift up to 50 lbs.
- The ability to climb stairs and navigate around equipment on a drill rig
For full details see link below.
Source: Ormat via Smartrecruiters